Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Protective Styling

One of my new year's resolutions for my hair is to do more protective styling.  So I tried to improve on my anniversary style.  Youtube has been my best friend these days.  This is what I came up with:



 I like this style a lot better than the anniversary style because it looks like it was planned whereas the anniversary style just looked thrown together (even though I wore it for 10 days like it was fabulous!)
I'm not gaga over this style but it's cute.  I think it makes me a little younger than I want to look.  I will keep it til Saturday at least then try something new.  I have a few more styles up my sleeve that I wanna give a try.  I'm definitely loving the flat twists and I keep getting better at them.  Stay tuned to see what I try next.

I'm also thinking about getting a wig.  I've never been in to fake hair or hair that's not mine but I think I want to try it.  I will definitely keep you posted on what comes of that.

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment