Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Single strand knots

Single strand knots will be the death of me and my hair. I can't stand them and I have them everywhere! The last 2 1/2 inches of my hair feel (and look) like crap. I'm tempted to cut it off. (Total length of my hair averages about 7 1/2 inches). But I don't want to cut it off only for my hair to still feel the same way. It feels fuzzy and rough and I don't like it. :(

The whole situation makes me want to lock my hair back up. The knots won't matter cuz it will all be locked anyway.  Maybe I'll grow my hair out for the rest of the year, then do a mini chop if I can wait that long.

Any suggestions?

Til next time, thanks for reading. Be blessed.


2 comments:

  1. I would say be patient, and don't be so hard on your hair, but on the otherhand, what's stopping you from locking now even if your hair is not at the length you're hoping for for when you loc again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to give up so soon. It's only been 7 months since I took the locs out. I feel like that's too soon for me to justify all that work and trauma to my hair during the take down process. I also want to see if I can grow my hair long (and healthy) while it's loose. I know I can do it locked. Right now, I'm just trying to be patient as u said and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete