Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trying New Styles Already

So y'all know I live on youtube, right?  I've found a few styles that I want to try out.  Here's the first one that I've tried:


This is a cute protective style that I could wear for days.  I can dress it up or dress it down.  I wore it to work Friday with jeans.  The only thing I don't like is the pins.  My scalp is not used to pins and it's been wrecking havoc on me!  Once I figure out how to use the least amount of pins, it's ON!!  I plan to wear this next weekend to a wedding with a big flower on the side. So what do you think?

I think Sundays will be my shampoo day.  For right now, I think once a week is sufficient.  My hair is loving the butter me and BFF made last weekend.  It's light and keeps my hair moisturized and shiny.  I don't see myself becoming a product junkie simply because I can make my own stuff.  I do see myself becoming an accessory junkie though.  I'm into big earrings and different things to accent my hair, like headbands and decorative pins.  And the beauty supply store doesn't help because they these things super cheap.  Two dollars for the earrings in the picture!  So you see what I'm dealing with.  Being broke helps me keep my addiction in check. LOL.

I'm thinking about getting my hair professionally trimmed next week.  I'm not really sure if I want to.  I trimmed the ends as I took out each loc but my hair is all uneven in length.  I wanted to get it trimmed mainly to shape it up.  Hubby thinks I should leave it as it is.  I'm kinda nervous about it so I might just wait on that.  I'm also thinking about coloring my hair before the end of the year.  I haven't decided on a color yet so I'm gonna wait on that too.  Right now, I'm just enjoying the napps!

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment