Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blog Updates

I just wanted to let you know that I've updated a few things on the blog page.  Check out my favorite youtubers and a few of the nappy blogs that I read.  They are located on the right side of the page.

I also feel the need to explain why my posts are not as frequent as expected.  Bottom line: my laptop sucks.  It's slow and it runs hot so I don't use it nearly as much as I use to.  I use my phone.  For everything, including posting updates.  I take pictures, read blogs, watch youtube, all on my phone.  Everything but talk on it (I hate talking on the phone).  So please bear with me.  Occasionally (like now) I break the laptop out for big posts.

I love you guys that follow and even those who just stop by.

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment