Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flat iron twist out results!!


I flat ironed my hair Wednesday night and then twisted it with Cantu shea butter pomade.  I left the twists in until today (2.5 days).  The twists shrunk a little during that time but my hair was still stretched for the most part.  For the take down, I sprayed my hair with ORS Nature Shine and separated each twist.

I did not manipulate my hair any more than separating each twist. 
I knew my hair would puff out a little on its own.



I added a cowrie shell and I was ready to go to a family function.
It was raining outside and I just knew my hair would be one big puff ball by the time I got back home.


But to my surprise,

it wasn't that bad.
Nice and puffy but in a good way.


I absolutely LOVED the results.  Before the rain and after.  LOL.  I never thought my hair could look like that.  The only thing I didn't like was having to apply heat to get this look.  So unfortuantely this won't be an everyday style.  I'll have to find another heat-free way to stretch my hair this much.  I also can't wait to get my hair cut so it will have a better shape.  It's not as obvious in the pics but my hair is many lengths and it needs to be fixed.  This style will look so much better when that's taken care of.   Maybe soon. ;)

Hubby loved the look.  What do you think?


Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

1 comment: