Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I flat ironed my hair!

I have decided I'm going to get my hair professionally cut in the next 2 months. I had a consultation with my mom's stylist who has done her hair for years. Of course he said my hair would have to be straightened somehow before he could do anything to it. My last blow drying experience was horrible so I decided to use my stepdaughter's flat iron. I really just wanted to see what my hair looked like straightened.


I liked the flat iron because it has adjustable temperature on it. I only did one pass thru on on each section of hair. I did this on Wednesday night.

I decided to twist my hair for a twist out on saturday because I have a family function to attend. I had to use something new to twist my hair with since it was dry and the gel I normally use would make it wet and shrink up. I bought some cantu shea butter pomade from the bss for about $4.
The ingredients are petroleum, shea butter, and fragrance. It's more like hair grease but I'm not really sure what I expected. I used it and it left my hair soft and shiny. I can't wait to see the twist out results. Stay tuned for that.





Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment