Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ragged Ends Fixed?

I think I may have found a solution to my ragged ends that I was so disgusted about a month ago.  Cowashing in sections.  I started cowashing a month ago in sections and I have seen a MAJOR improvement in my ends.  They don't feel rough anymore.  Thank you, Jesus!!!  I still have single strand knots but not nearly as bad.  I also make sure I twist my hair at night. Pineappling and/or just a satin bonnet does not work for me.



I'm glad I was able to change something simple in my routine to fix a problem that was really bothering me.

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi !!! I just discovered your blog(s) today and have been "all up and through" already(lol). I noticed you mentioned using aloe vera gel. I recently used homemade flaxseed gel and was wondering if you've ever tried it? If not, do you have any interest in trying it? I had to ask because I was impressed by the results I saw on youtube so I had to try it and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried it but I think about it every time I see flax seeds at the grocery store. I haven't ruled it out as an option to try. It will definitely be posted if I ever try it.
    Thanks for checking out the blogs. I hope you like it and continue to follow.

    ReplyDelete