Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Anniversary Style

Tomorrow (12/29) is my 4 year wedding anniversary and I wanted to try something different for a night out with my boo.  I knew I wanted an updo and this is what I came up with:

Flat twists that end in banto knots in the back.


Two strand twists in the front. 
I think I'm going to wear this part untwisted tomorrow.

I had originally planned to wear all of the front in two strand twists
but ended up doing 2 flat twists on each side.


I'm loving the side views.



I like what I've come up with. 
I will post the final look tomorrow before I go out.


*Hair was freshly washed and detangled for this style and I will try to wear it at least for a week.  Hubby saw me doing my hair but he has not seen the final result.  I hope he likes it.  ;)

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment