Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finger Coils

I tried finger coils last night.  I wanted a style that I could wear for a few days, somewhat of a protective style.  This is what I came up with:

It took about 2 hours to do my whole head (I detangled as I went) and I kinda like it.  Next time I try this, I will make them bigger.  This style makes me miss my locs but at the same time, I'm already missing my fro. 


 I plan to leave these in til Christmas then do a coil out.  I'm interested to see how that turns out.  Next week is my 4 year wedding anniversary and I have a style in mind that I'm anxious to try out for a night out with the hubby.  After that, I plan to wear my hair (ends) protected to cut down on manipulation.  Any suggestions?


So there's a new style.  I like it and I will probably try it again even though it's time consuming.  I will just make them larger next time.

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment